3v3 Woodsball Tournament
- Doors Open at 7:00am
- Captains Meeting at 8:00am
- First Match Starts 8:30am Sharp
- RAIN or SHINE
Friendly Fire Paintball
108 Grove St. Upton, MA 01568
- Teams may consist of up to 4 players
- Each team may use all 4 players within a given match (substitutions to be made in between each individual point)
- Players must register as a complete team
- Teams must select a designated Captain to communicate with officials
- Cost per team will be $150.00
- Entrance fees must be paid by TBA no later then 6:00pm
- Field Paint Only. No exceptions. Normal paint pricing.
- Tournament entrance fee will also grant you admission for public play.
- 3v3 elimination style
- Each match will begin with 7 minutes on the clock
- A point is scored when one team has been completely eliminated
- The clock stops once a point has been scored
- The next point will begin with the remainder of the clock time
- The match is won by the team who has scored the most points within the time allotted
- A win = 2 points in the standings
- A draw = 1 point in the standings
- A loss = 0 points in the standings
- 5 point mercy rule
- Schedule format is TBA
- Prohibited items include; walkie talkies and all comms, paint grenades, first strike rounds, clay mores, smoke grenades and mines.
- Friendly Fire Paintball reserves the right to allow or prohibit any equipment including masks, markers, and apparel for use in this tournament
- Field Paint Only! Again, no exceptions!
- Cheating will not be tolerated. Any players caught cheating within a match or otherwise will automatically forfeit that point, A second offense by a player on the same team will result in forfeit of the current match. A third offense by a player on the same team will result in automatic ejection from the event.
- Cheating includes the use of prohibited communication items, wiping, non-semi automatic firing paintball markers, playing on intentionally, use of outside paint, and any other violation left to the Head Referee's discretion
- All referee calls are final! Arguing with the referees will not be tolerated. Friendly Fire Paintball reserves the right to eject any player or team that doesn't follow these rules
- Firing rate of 10.5 BPS
- Semi automatic or pump only!
- Guns shots don't count
- No surrender rule
- Chronograph onto the field
- In the event of a tie after the completion of pool play, these tie breakers will determine which teams advance to the playoff round (in order):
1. Total Points Scored
2. Head-to-Head Record
3. Point Differential
How To Register
- Call Friendly Fire Paintball at (508) 529-7400
- Come by the field any Saturday or Sunday and register with us in person
- ALL teams must be registered by TBA, no later than 6pm!!